A warm welcome awaits you at Wellstone Yurts in Pembrokeshire, where our beautiful woodland area provide the backdrop to our 2 Mongolian Yurts, nestled on the banks of our babbling brook, right in the heart of the Northern Pembrokeshire.
If you are looking for a romantic getaway, a relaxing break with friends and family, or simply just to get away from it all, we have the place for you. We will aim to offer a unique experience in our traditional mongolian yurts with the peace and tranquillity of the countryside.
- Our 2 Pembrokeshire Yurts are cosy tents with wood burning stove.
- Prices are from £80 per night and £70 a night if staying longer than 2 days.
- Each Yurt comfortably sleeps between 2 and 4 people on 1 double bed and 2 single beds.
- All bedding, linen and towels are provided.
- We can provide you with a delicious Breakfast, and BBQ packs, evening meals
- Tea and coffee making facilities are provided in each yurt including fresh milk.
- Whilst we do not allow cooking in the yurts guests are able to use the BBQ facilities provided in your own cooking shed.
- Our site guests have use of the recently refurbished modern and clean campsite bathrooms.
- Nestled in the heart of Pembrokeshire.